20th March 2020
Foster and Gamko Business Continuity Information
Many of you are seeking reassurance around Foster and Gamko’s ability to meet demand. I would like to take this opportunity to confirm that the availability of our products and services remains unaffected. The business is fully operational, ensuring regularity of production, distribution, technical service and commercial assistance. I would also like to thank you for your continued custom and the trust you have placed in Foster and Gamko.
We are aware that this is a difficult time for our industry but we are here to support each other. We are understanding of the issues you currently face, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help with sales, service, spares, transport, finance or product support.
We’d like to inform you of several measures, most of which have already been in place for an extended period, which allow us to maintain a continuity of supply and service such as:
- We have healthy stock levels of finished goods, in combination with holding items in component form at the manufacturing plant, allowing significant flexibility and continuity of product supply on demand.
- Our supply pipelines are currently full due to provision for Brexit, ensuring an overstocking of componentry to allow a large surplus for safety in instances such as this.
- A robust action plan has been defined in the event that UK Government advice be updated, such as in the case of the recent news of school closures, meaning we are able to adapt and minimise any potential impact of either labour or material resource shortages.
The health and safety of our employees, partners and customers is our utmost priority, so we have also taken the following actions:
- We have established a working group to manage and monitor the evolving situation.
- The advice outlined by the UK Government is being strictly adhered to, ensuring a continuing healthy and hygienic working place for our staff.
- Regular communications about hygiene measures to aid the prevention of outbreaks, including for example the strict monitoring and processing of visitors to site.
These are extraordinary times and it is likely there will be many feeling unsure as to what the future looks like for you and your business. The way I see it, we’re all in this together and if we work to support each other we will get through. Foster and Gamko will be here to share our knowledge, experience and flexibility in order to support you through this time of uncertainty.
Foster and Gamko