FMSLIM1800NG: 720 Ltr Slim Multideck
Slimline 1800mm multideck with fully frameless doors
- About the product
Allowing the biggest capacity from the smallest possible footprint, the Slim Multideck displays your products beautifully.
Available to finance with our award-winning interest-free credit and leasing
Learn more about our Multideck range
Take a look at the multideck
- Display -1/+7°C
- Electrical supply
- Fuse rating (A)
- Current (A)
- Power (W)
- Refrigerant mass (g)
- Height (mm)
- Width (mm)
- Depth (mm)
- Gross volume (ltr)
- Leg type
- Roller castors
- Gross weight (kg)
- Net weight (kg)
- Finish ext/int
- 304 S/S & 304 S/S
- Section configuration
- Climate Class
- Energy grade
- AEC (kWh)
- Energy consumption (kWh/24hr)
- Min - max temperature (°C)
Features and benefits
- Optimum storage and display from the smallest possible footprint
- Optional fully frameless doors can reduce energy consumption by up to 55%
- Energy saving LED lighting is brighter, lasts longer and saves you money
- Additional shelf depth (400mm) delivers increased volume compared to competitor slimline cabinets
- Extra wide glass end panels increase display visibility
- Add 60mm to depth for spacer if product is to be wall-sited (required for air circulation - detachable if not wall sited)
- 2x vertical side mounted full length LED lights. On average these last 10x longer than fluorescent lighting and emit a fraction of the heat output.
- Energy saving retracting 'Soft Closing Mechanism' Nightblind.
- Fully removable shelves and supports for ease of cleaning.
- Made of high quality food safe superior 'brushed' stainless steel finish for easy wipe-clean efficiency.
- Removable front cover and slide out condensing unit allows easy access for service, minimising down time. Also our After Sales Support is there when you need us: 2 years parts and labour warranty as standard.
Download all available product assets. Find user and service manuals here.
- Allow 60mm spacer if product is wall-sited (required for air circulation). Spacers are detachable if product is not to be wall-sited
- Delivery to dealer premises/direct to site on route days free of charge. Delivery and installation to ground floor site as priced - see UK price list for conditions
- Performance complies with M2 classification as prescribed in EN23953-2:2005. M2 refers to product temperatures of no greater than +7°C and no lower than -1°C when loaded in accordance with the standard and recorded under test conditions.