KM305: Ice Machine Bin Collar
Modular air cooled ice cuber - collar only
- About the product
Foster Ice Machines produce high quality ice, free from impurities.
Available to finance with our award-winning interest-free credit and leasing
Learn more about our Drinks Service range
View our immersive showroom
- Current (A)
- Height (mm)
- Width (mm)
- Depth (mm)
- Gross weight (kg)
- Net weight (kg)
- Finish ext/int
- Section configuration
- Machine Unit
Features and benefits
- Ice machine bin collar designed to accommodate a variety of bin heads
- Superior design ensures secure fit, surrounding the head to the bin easily and effectively
- Collar should be purchased with F202 and F302 Ice machines for SB305 bin
Download all available product assets. Find user and service manuals here.
- A minimum clearance of 15cm (6") must be left at the sides of the machine for routing cooling air drawn into and exhausted out of the compartment to maintain a proper condensing operation
- Maximum ambient air temperature 40ºC; maximum input water temperature 35ºC
- 150mm gap required either side for airflow Water: 3/4” BSP
- Please remember to include appropriate collar size at the time of your ice machine purchase.
- Dimension specification refers to overall size of ice maker product including head, collar and bin.
- Drain: 20mm
- Ice cubed: 24 x 22 x 22mm
- Images gallery includes all configurable head and bin options