F202: 220kg Air Cooled Ice Cuber
Modular air cooled ice cuber - head only
- About the product
Foster Ice Machines produce high quality ice, free from impurities.
Available to finance with our award-winning interest-free credit and leasing
Learn more about our Drinks Service range
Take a look inside the G3
- Electrical supply
- Fuse rating (A)
- Current (A)
- Power (W)
- Refrigerant mass (g)
- Height (mm)
- Width (mm)
- Depth (mm)
- Gross weight (kg)
- Net weight (kg)
- Finish ext/int
- Section configuration
- Machine Unit
- Climate Class
- AEC (kWh)
- Energy consumption (kWh/24hr)
Features and benefits
- Innovatively designed with new user-friendly electro-mechanical controls to ensure reliability
- Ice machine head only
- Hygienic food safe production of ice ensure ice can be enjoyed by consumer
- Provides 220kg per 24hrs of quality, clear ice.
Download all available product assets. Find user and service manuals here.
- A minimum clearance of 15cm (6") must be left at the sides of the machine for routing cooling air drawn into and exhausted out of the compartment to maintain a proper condensing operation
- Maximum ambient air temperature 40ºC; maximum input water temperature 35ºC
- 150mm gap required either side for airflow Water: 3/4” BSP
- Please remember to include appropriate collar size at the time of your ice machine purchase.
- Dimension specification refers to overall size of ice maker product including head, collar and bin.
- Drain: 20mm
- Ice cubed: 24 x 22 x 22mm
- SB205 Bin designed to accommodate F132, F202 and F302 Ice Machine Head
- Image gallery includes all configurable head and bin options