Display fridges for every need
Our commercial display fridges are suitable for use both behind the counter and in customer-facing environments. Choose an attractive drinks display fridge and encourage customers to grab their item, pay and go, or serve fresh produce directly from one of our stylish food display cabinets.
Alternatively, opt for an undercounter display fridge and save staff valuable time rummaging around for the right products. Clear glass doors enable employees to see exactly what’s in each fridge and speed up service behind the counter.
Features and benefits
Display fridges are a valuable asset both in commercial kitchens and out on the shop floor. That’s why we offer three main types of display refrigerator; self-service, undercounter and standing cabinets.
Self-service display fridges
- Choose from our range of pro multidecks, available in four sizes between 900mm and 1800mm
- Alternatively, opt for a stylish display chiller with an attractive curved front, allowing you to show off your patisserie display to its finest
- We also supply high-quality grab and go fridges, designed to keep fresh produce looking and tasting its best throughout the day
Undercounter display fridges
- Our standard undercounter display cabinets promise to keep food and drink fresh, while sturdy glass doors enable staff to see what’s inside and keep track of stock levels
- Opt for an EcoPro G2 display counter and you’ll benefit from improved energy efficiency while still being able to see products behind the glass
Display refrigerator cabinets
- Our standing cabinets are ideal for use within busy catering environments. Choose from slimline single-door options or opt for extra capacity with a double-door cabinet, all fitted with robust glass fronts
- Alternatively, minimise the handling of food with one of our display gastronorm roll-ins, featuring full glass doors and an in-built light for even greater convenience
- Standing display cabinets are also available with EcoPro G2 components, giving you easy visibility of products without sacrificing on the latest refrigeration technology